Sunday 15 January 2017

Good Morning Messages For Him

*** Hey Ladies I suggest if your husband is near you hug or cuddle your husband as he wakes up and wish him with these Good morning quotes for your husband.



The sun rays mAy be StreAming thrOugh the WinDow, And the day has just started.But all I want to do is snuggle with you, Until the evening comes


Our anniversary morning only comes once a year, but I still celebrate each new day as if it was our first as husband and wife. You truly are the light of my life.Good Morning sweet heart.


Thinking of you this morning. Remember you’re my superstar and knock that big meeting out. I’ll be waiting to smother you with kisses at the end of the day.


From the moment when I open my eyes until I lay down at night, you’re on my mind. Always and forever, I promised, and I would do it all over again.

Good morning to the one man that I will love forever. Hope your day is as bright as the sunshine on this summer day.


What do you want in the morning?
Chocolate drink or coffee?
Pan cake and milk tea?
Or just simply HOT ME?
Good morning!

happy Birthday Messages For Husband


Smile can make a day complete
Hug can make a day better.
So I’m sending my smiles and hugs to your way.
For you to have a complete and better day!
Good morning!


I can’t sip a coffee with you
I can’t have breakfast with you,
But by heart I am with you,
And I am always thinking about you.
Good morning, baby!

I hope you had a good sleep,
Have you dreamed of me?
Coz I’ve dreamed of you.
Just to let you know that I miss you
Good morning, darling!


Wake up, sweetheart!
It’s time to open your arms and embrace the new day
Welcome happiness and success,
Good morning!

Do you know first person I think of as soon as I open my eyes?
He’s the most adorable, handsome and greatest husband in the world!
And he’s smiling right now.
Good morning!

good night wishes for him

good night wishes for boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment